Athletic Participation Requirements
For an athlete to obtain a clearance card they must have:
- Current physical on file at NMS. Physicals last for two years.
- Sports participation form filled out with all information, including insurance name and policy number. If student insurance needs to be purchased confirmation must take place before a clearance card is issued. See Kathy if you need information on insurance.
- Make sure participation form is signed by a parent or guardian.
- Code of Ethics signed by athlete and parent.
- Signed Social Media and Expectations for Activities and Athletics.
- Participation fee $100. Waiver program available for students who need it.
- Concussion Training – Valid for 2 years. (Must take test with Kathy Wertz or other office staff)
Visit the district Athletics page for participation documents.